Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sidenote to the story below..the real deal! PLEASE groom your pup!


Grooming By Melissa
Grooming By Melissa
This is a neat story and I can finally sleep knowing I helped this sweet sweet boy out today! I picked him up @ a house where he was living in the backyard..he was matted so badly the entire pelt came off in one large piece, he had a yeast infection from not being able to lift his tail..I groomed him from top to bottom with two baths and witchhazel and vaseline on the infected areas . Called a great person and dog lover / client that lives in green valley, she said 100% yes and I brought him over to his new home around 6:30 last night, and he's now going to see me once a month, I'm so stoked and happy that this fantastic dog now has a new lease on life..he's approx. three or four years old, gave kisses and ate my sandwich in the car ..this is one of the awesome rewards of why I do what I do and well I might add his tail was up and in the air after he was fully groomed today, poor helpless lil pup with no person voice to tell us what he's been through,, sometimes people really suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment